Register Now
Jerlene

Play vs watch

I don't mind either way if I am honest, I guess it depends on the sport and whether I have an interest in playing and watching or just watching. With sports such as snooker and tennis I have always been a fan of these and always enjoyed both playing and watching them whenever I get a chance. I remember when I was younger I used to be in an after school tennis club and I used to love being part of that. Tennis was something I played for years after being part of that after school club and I really enjoyed it! Other sports such as football, hockey and such I don't really enjoy playing but I love to watch them.

I used to watch a lot of game shooter videos like Call of Duty around 5 or 6 years ago because I only owned a Wii since it lacked any good AAA shooter game.
But after getting an Xbox 360 later on I stopped and now I only watch any gameplay video if I'm looking to buy the game.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:01 AM, Jerlene said:

I much rather play sports, any sports than watch them. Just watching is kinda boring. Are u a player or a watcher? 

I love playing sports unless it is something I have never really played before, I tried it and I don't like it. 

I agree with the OP -  I can't get into watching.  Well, when I was a kid, I liked watching American football and basketball, but later in life, I got this attention problem.

Anyway, I can totally pay attention to a game if I'm playing it - either on a video game or physical.

Edited by Jayson

For sports, I prefer to play the game. I like exercise so to me it's a good way to keep fit. Even though I may not be athletic, it's still good for learning some new skills.

For games, also, prefer to play the game. Nothing like being a back-seat driver & telling the gamer what to do lol

I follow football and F1 (only recently though) so it's a lot easier to just watch. I used to play football quite a bit but haven't really done it recently. And obviously with F1, there is no way to actually take part in it so watching it is the only option.