Register Now
DylanC

Ask Dylan

On 3/2/2019 at 4:44 AM, DC said:

If you could do so, how would you change the world?

Abolish war. Instead, all conflicts would be settled with a game of Super Mario Kart. Also, redistribute wealth so the poor had better living standards.

3 hours ago, DC said:

@DylanC how are your freelance journalism gigs going? What's new?

Still prepping feature ideas for that perfect pitch, while building up a solid portfolio at succesful, up-and-coming sites like VGR and WGTC. Hoping to get that byline in a big, established site sometime. It’s competitive but I relish the challenge. *fingers crossed*

On 3/25/2019 at 11:23 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If you could have one minor/non-lifechanging superpower (i.e. always being able to pick a ripe avocado in the supermarket), what would it be, and why?

To be able to de-ripen super ripe, yellow bananas so that they're slightly greener because they taste waay better when they're a little bit greener. 

On 3/30/2019 at 10:23 PM, DC said:

How are you liking Sekiro? Overall rating?

I've put about an hour into it and I'm enjoying it a lot so far. My early impressions are very positive, but will give it some more time before rendering a final verdict. Long story short, me likey. 

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

To be able to de-ripen super ripe, yellow bananas so that they're slightly greener because they taste waay better when they're a little bit greener. 

Funny we both went with things involving fruits at the grocery store.