Register Now
DylanC

Ask Dylan

1 hour ago, Katri Marcell said:

Hey Dylan! What are some of your favorite indie games?

Hey Katri! Favourite indie games, huh? I probably talk about this too much, but I adore Darkest Dungeon, Limbo and FTL: Faster Than Light. There's so many I love to be honest, but those three were the first that came to mind. 

23 minutes ago, DC said:

@Dylan If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies?

I'd swap Jeff Bridges' "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski with Patrick Stewart's "Captain Picard" from one of the Star Trek movies. I'm pretty sure, that'd be fun to watch, haha.

6 hours ago, DC said:

@Dylan How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote?

It would possibly change for the better. For a start, we probably wouldn’t have gone through with Brexit if more younger folks voted 😔 Mostly older people voted to leave the EU.

7 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

Skateboarding ha? Now, that's a good one. How many injuries have you got in your time on skate? 

I had a fall a few weeks ago when I was trying to kickflip over a skateboard. I fell and scraped up my elbow and back pretty bad. Still hurts 😫

33 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

That's a contender for me for sure, as well as Aliens. Also: The Martian, Gravity, Rogue One, Forbidden Planet, The Wrath of Khan, The Abyss, Star Trek: First Contact, all Riddick movies.

That's a helluva selection of sci-fi movies! All of those are great!