Register Now
Katri Marcell

Warframe on Switch

I tried this on my Xbox One a few months ago and thought it was decent. I wasn't aware that it's available for the Switch. I might have to download it sometime and give it a go and see how it plays in comparison to the Xbox version. 🙂 Always good to have more games I can play while laying in bed on a night. 🙂

On 12/17/2018 at 3:45 AM, UleTheVee said:

I wish this game had Cross Play. Mostly because my friend plays in Xbox One and it would've been enjoyable to have a cross platform party like with Fortnite, Rocket League or other games like it.

Ditto to this. One of my friends loves it and recommended I download it so I might one day. 

On 1/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, Darth Maul said:

Ditto to this. One of my friends loves it and recommended I download it so I might one day. 

Yeah, it is. My brother and I played Fortnite together the other day - He has a PS4 and I have my PC and it was absolutely wild!

15 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Really pumped to get it but I’ve gotta wait for payday. It looks bodacious. I’m a sucker for Advance Wars so I think I’ll love it.

It is a pretty entertaining game although I don't know what it will look or play like on the Switch. On PC, it is a pretty cool game so I hope the Switch's release doesn't stray too far from that.

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It is a pretty entertaining game although I don't know what it will look or play like on the Switch. On PC, it is a pretty cool game so I hope the Switch's release doesn't stray too far from that.

I’m an idiot. I misread “Warframe” as “Wargroove”. 

D0BF0C4F-FA73-418A-AC1F-5A1E4D6DDFE7.gif