Register Now
9Online

What game makes you RAGE the most?

Nothing gets at me more than FPS games, especially when I'm playing COD and nothing goes right. I remember back in the day when I played PvP servers on Minecraft and getting raided was also a horrible, horrible feeling. 

Usually pretty chill now with games, though. If I start playing any shooters for more than an hour I start getting antsy with gameplay if things aren't going well. 

What game(s) get you bent the most at times? 

For myself it's for sure Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Sometimes I get matched with a completely noob team - boosted, doesn't know what communication is, plays selfish and doesn't give a damn about the teammates. Also, when I have to fight versus hackers it's making me very mad too.

Edited by Keranov

I try not to get mad at games because I don't actually want to upset myself and ruin my day. That said, I have rage-quit before and gotten mad to the point I had an angry nap. Usually those times were when I was playing Overwatch, but sometimes I take on reviews for puzzle games that nobody wants and I get so damn mad because I feel like the answer is RIGHT THERE and I'm just not getting it. 

On 7/21/2018 at 5:40 PM, Keranov said:

For myself it's for sure Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Sometimes I get matched with a completely noob team - boosted, doesn't know what communication is, plays selfish and doesn't give a damn about the teammates. Also, when I have to fight versus hackers it's making me very mad too.

Man, I hate having garbage teammates! That's one thing that gets me hot in shooter games. 

It's kind of a funny one but baseball games always get me.  You can do everything right, wait out the perfect at bat, get the perfect pitch, time your swing right and still get a pop-up.  Sometimes you end up in epic cold streaks that really get me heated.

Stein's Gate had some moments that got me riled up. NSFW/trigger warning. Also spoiler warning because they're narrative related.

- Firstly is there's one moment where you - male protagonist that you're always looking through the eyes of/in the head of - walk in on two of the female characters bathing together. It's not well established how old they're meant to be. They're borderline legal and they're made out to be young and cute. You get full shot nudity and I had this happen without any warning while playing on the train. There was no censor option that I could turn on either. I can only assuming it was all-pervy-straight-dude game dev crew assuming the only people playing were other pervy straight dudes.

- WORSE STILL was later on you get the ending for the character Suzuha. You - still in the head of this dude-protag - decide you're going to rape her and have to go through a few minutes of reading this guy's inner-thoughts about how he's going to do it. This is the PROTAG. The person you're supposed to TAKE THE ROLE OF. The person you're supposed to SUPPORT.

I was disgusted and further annoyed because the sci-fi aspects of the story are really good. I just can't imagine the writer showing it to an editor and them being totally cool with it all. I can't imagine an entire developer team being totally cool with it. How the ef?!