Register Now
9Online

Any VR recommendations?

I'm sort of fascinated by virtual-reality gaming devices. Particularly, the Oculus products. My friend has a rollercoaster simulation and I thought that was really, really neat.

Would anyone like to recommend fun games for VR? How about feedback for Oculus or any other VR devices? 

On 7/21/2018 at 4:01 PM, Katri Marcell said:

You should definitely try Beat Saber, which is something like Guitar Hero on VR with Star Wars lightsabers. If you're into horror then the Exorcist and Resident Evil 7 are the best I've seen until now.

I bet Resident Evil would be really fun in VR! Thanks for the suggestions! 

Resident Evil VII is awesome in VR! I also really liked Until Dawn: Rush Of Blood (PSVR only though I believe). It had an insane level that involved lots of giant spiders that really got under my skin! Oh, and THUMPER. Don't forget THUMPER! 

On 7/21/2018 at 6:39 PM, 9Online said:

I'm sort of fascinated by virtual-reality gaming devices. Particularly, the Oculus products. My friend has a rollercoaster simulation and I thought that was really, really neat.

Would anyone like to recommend fun games for VR? How about feedback for Oculus or any other VR devices? 

Tom's Guide offers you a decent number of video games that you can enjoy with VR. Personally, I do agree with most of his recommendations, I hope you find ones that interest you among them. 

https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-vr-games