Register Now
Alexander.

GTA 6

What year in your opinion do you think GTA 6 will be released? What will the game look like and what do you hope Rockstar will bring to #6? Here are some facts; Rockstar generated 6 billion in revenue from Grand Theft Auto Five so I believe the next version of the video game will be very successful. I'd personally like to see a map change, a more interactive world(Enter all buildings), and a better anti cheat system to avoid the economy from crashing

There have been so many rumors going around about a GTA 6, however, as of yet Rockstar have not given any hints or even let anything slip that there may be something. I don't personally feel myself that they have finished with GTA V and because of how much that game made them and how popular it became, there is no way they will not release another. Rockstar it seems are one of the more wiser game developers, they wait years up on years between new releases of their games and rightfully so. Anything that didn't quite work out in the previous game they give themselves chance to fix and change ready to bring out an even better game the next time. If GTA 6 is in the works I would imagine the online aspect of GTA will be their main priority and giving their players more in the online world than they gave them prior.

I think that Grand Theft Auto VI will get released somewhere in 2020. This time, they should learn from the previous mistakes and actually make the story mode as interesting as in San Andreas, make the building enter-able, actually have real psychics and fix the online load time. And also, it would be very good to see new countries coming to the map.

Edited by Keranov

20 hours ago, Peterlight said:

It might take 3 years cos nobody is talking about it and I think the GTA 5 is still rocking it.

I would want them to add more storyline and characters like a shoulder becoming a mafia or a driver turning to a street lord, you know something cool and twisted.

i don't think they will join the Mafia type style, there are already other games that are based on Mafia since the beginning such as Mafia series, Godfather and Scarface, to be honest, it's completely fine if they continue what they are doing, i just don't want them to repeat the same mistake they did with GTA V which is the poor storyline, compared to the previous games, it's just bad...

20 hours ago, Peterlight said:

It might take 3 years cos nobody is talking about it and I think the GTA 5 is still rocking it.

I would want them to add more storyline and characters like a shoulder becoming a mafia or a driver turning to a street lord, you know something cool and twisted.

idk GTA 6 discussion is brought up quite often it seems, at least to me. It could feature a mafia like set of characters, but we won't know for a bit. I want them to kind of do something different, maybe a female protagonist, or 3 protagonists like GTA V. But I doubt they will do that same gimmick twice. 

GTA is usually always about making it rich and taking over, and I suspect that will be the continued trend in GTA 6. But, I would like to see it take place in London again. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

idk GTA 6 discussion is brought up quite often it seems, at least to me. It could feature a mafia like set of characters, but we won't know for a bit. I want them to kind of do something different, maybe a female protagonist, or 3 protagonists like GTA V. But I doubt they will do that same gimmick twice. 

GTA is usually always about making it rich and taking over, and I suspect that will be the continued trend in GTA 6. But, I would like to see it take place in London again. 

London is great idea for a location, but I think they will go for new York or maybe another country entirely.

It would be nice if they could start up the story in a war zone or something more challenging.

I think they will go into the open world online gaming direction, something like they did but now it will be mostly online. I think they will tone down on the story and just go for the big online gaming market. Or they will just add more Eastern European evil guys with who ever is popular as a criminal at that moment lol.

There are multiple reports on the release date of GTA 6 which makes it very difficult to put a stamp on it when the game will be out. 

It's rumored that it may well be released in 2024 and 2025 according to this report. 

https://tech.hindustantimes.com/gaming/news/gta-6-from-release-date-to-looks-everything-we-know-about-the-rumoured-game-so-far-71627124130897.html

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are multiple reports on the release date of GTA 6 which makes it very difficult to put a stamp on it when the game will be out. 

It's rumored that it may well be released in 2024 and 2025 according to this report. 

https://tech.hindustantimes.com/gaming/news/gta-6-from-release-date-to-looks-everything-we-know-about-the-rumoured-game-so-far-71627124130897.html

I fell like I've been a tape recording on loop for at least half a decade saying the same thing I'm about to say now. Ignore anything you hear about GTA6 that doesn't come from Rockstar and/or Take Two themselves. The amount of forum posts, articles, social media posts and YouTube videos (People have made successful YouTube channels by faking news about this game) that exist as clickbait to get traction through this game that hasn't even been confirmed to be in development is almost as amazing as the sheer amount of people who keep falling for it.

Advice not just to @Heatman, but anyone else who is fortunate enough to read this, because it will change your life. Ignore this crap. This game does not a release date, it doesn't have a release window, it does not have a protagonist, it does not have a setting, it doesn't even exist at all until Rockstar Games or Take Two Interactive says it does. Any "news" on GTA6 from any other source is not credible, and the sooner you all stop enslaving yourselves to this clickbait, the better it will be for your mental health.

Edited by Shagger