Register Now
italianmunchiez

Celebrities & Jail

On 4/5/2019 at 12:39 AM, killamch89 said:

I tend to avoid the drama on social media nowadays because most of the time, they are complaining about ridiculously petty issues when there are more serious issues that could use that kind of effort and time.

Most everything in politics is "petty" nowadays. For instance, has anyone ever considered Trump is just "joking around" when he says bonehead comments (racist etc..).  There's a good chance of it.  I mean, he just gave Tiger Woods a presidential medal! 

Edited by Jayson

On 5/3/2019 at 10:13 AM, Jayson said:

Most everything in politics is "petty" nowadays. For instance, has anyone ever considered Trump is just "joking around" when he says bonehead comments (racist etc..).  There's a good chance of it.  I mean, he just gave Tiger Woods a presidential medal! 

At times, I do think he is joking but he says stupid stuff all the time so it's hard to discern when he is trolling and when he is being serious.

Celebrities are often hounded by gold-diggers looking for lawsuits.  Well, as with Eminem, they had what seemed to be an easy target - as he writes deeply personal lyrics.   However, they didn't win, generally speaking.

Anyway, as a side note, some had legit reasons to have feelings hurt, but you know, the money still sounds good, lol.

Edited by Jayson

Celebrities are people too and have issues to deal with like anyone else. They can get a DWI and look like the worst criminal with a drunken photo because of all the publicity. It's all just a matter of what kind of crime they commit and what kind of punishment they get. Minor crimes with drug use gets you locked the f**k up while cheating taxes, paying off prestige schools to enroll you kids, and all kinds of shady things gets celebrities probation and maybe a month in jail. Celebrities can slap someone on live tv with no consequences. Fame should bring greater responsibility, but sometimes they forget to take the limo instead of showing off their Porsche while drinking.