Register Now
DylanC

Games that you associate with Christmas?

For me, I always associate playing Fallout and Skyrim games at Christmas. I think the Fallout games and Skyrim all released around November IIRC. There's something about playing Fallout games around Christmas with the dark, wet and dingy UK weather raining down outside. This year will be no different with Fallout 76 (which so far, I think is really underrated). Are there any games that you associate with Christmas time?

Edited by DylanC

43 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Duke Nukem Nuclear Winter. Ever since Duke nukem 3D Megaton Edition released on PS Vita I've played it every christmas.

Weirdly, Duke Nukem 3D was taken off the PS Vita store here in the EU. Guessing it was a licensing issue. I think I've still got it installed on my Vita, though.

Just now, DylanC said:

Weirdly, Duke Nukem 3D was taken off the PS Vita store here in the EU. Guessing it was a licensing issue. I think I've still got it installed on my Vita, though.

That's right. You can no longer buy it. But people who bought it or downloaded it for free on PS+ can still access it and play it.

Grand Theft Auto Five. Every year, Rockstar will release a Xmas Update for the game. Every Christmas since the start of my teenage years, I've been playing this game every festive season. It's been a tradition for many years playing Grand Theft Auto every christmas.  Snowballs, are a temporary weapon featured in GTA 5 Online as part of the Festive Surprise update added by Rockstar. I enjoy Christmas and Video games, so it's a win win for me!

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I don't know why but it's actually Grand Theft Auto. And it's because of the fact that I always play online during this period because of the special events that Rockstar adds to the game. The only one that I really care about though is the addition of snow to the whole map which just makes it look so beautiful and awesome to drive around in. It's also quite fun to play around with friends and throw snowballs at each other.

On 12/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

Grand Theft Auto Five. Every year, Rockstar will release a Xmas Update for the game. Every Christmas since the start of my teenage years, I've been playing this game every festive season. It's been a tradition for many years playing Grand Theft Auto every christmas.  Snowballs, are a temporary weapon featured in GTA 5 Online as part of the Festive Surprise update added by Rockstar. I enjoy Christmas and Video games, so it's a win win for me!

17 hours ago, Joant73 said:

For me its Pokemon.  I guess because I always received the old Pokemon games as Christmas gifts when I was a kid.  I have a copy of Lets Go but haven't played it yet, will probably pull it out around Christmas for a nice nostalgia hit. 

8 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I don't know why but it's actually Grand Theft Auto. And it's because of the fact that I always play online during this period because of the special events that Rockstar adds to the game. The only one that I really care about though is the addition of snow to the whole map which just makes it look so beautiful and awesome to drive around in. It's also quite fun to play around with friends and throw snowballs at each other.

Great choices y’all! Thanks for your picks 👍🎄