Register Now
Davao

WWE 2K18

I play this game as I'm a wrestling fan. I love the amount of stuff you can do in the game. I like MyCareer a lot as it offers people to become a superstar and follow the career of it. I really like the creation suite in the game, it's amazing! The amount of things you can do in there is wonderful! Like make arenas as an example. I really like the roster size and the universe mode, that's amazing it's where you control WWE and get to make rivalries, shows ect. 

Okay. I'm kind of digging this idea.

The only wrestling game I ever played was when I was like 9 - and it lead to friends of mine and I starting our own backyard federation and beating the snot out of each other. 🤣

Is John Hennigan/Johnny Nitro/Johnny Mundo/The Friday Night Delight/The Monday Night Delight/The Shaman of Sexy/The Wednesday Night Delight/Johnny Impact/John Morrison/Johnny Blaze/Johnny Spade/Johnny Ultra/The Ambassador of Abdominals/The George Bushy of Tushy/The Ambassador of Abdominals/Prince of Parkour/The Maharaja of Manliness/AB-raham Lincoln/Guru of Greatness in it?