Register Now
Katri Marcell

What snacks to you grab for a gaming night?

I don't eat while I'm enjoying a night in. My PC would end up getting really greasy which isn't good for the equipment and your grip on your Handheld device/Mouse. Even though I refuse to eat greasy foods while I'm playing, this isn't to stop me getting a couple of 2 litre bottles Pepsi Max to enjoy the refreshing taste whilst gaming. The Caffeine content helps me stay awake and focused. 

Rice Krispie Treats, Oreos, Donuts, Barbecue Lays and some Doritos with some pizza on the way. To top it all off, big bottles of Sprite, Ting(a Jamaican soda)  and grape Fanta - I know - I'm a greedy one. How could I forget the party size bag of Skittles and gummy worms?

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

What I miss the most its Surge, that thing was heaven on earth , I used to drink a lot it while playing video games as kid, I think they dont make them anymore but I'm not sure.

Uhm, is it an energy drink from the states or something?

I have been reading through the replies and the majority of users have snacks for a gaming night. How do you clean your hands and equipment, wet wipes, box of tissues or another method of cleaning? Personally, I don't consider food stickiness, or greasiness stains to be wear and tear which is the usual. I would think of it as negligence to the gaming electronics  

Edited by xXInfectedXx

13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

What I miss the most its Surge, that thing was heaven on earth , I used to drink a lot it while playing video games as kid, I think they dont make them anymore but I'm not sure.

We still make it in Norway, though here it's called Urge but it's the same soda.

8 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Uhm, is it an energy drink from the states or something?

It's similar to Mountain Dew. More of a caffeinated soft citrus drink really. It actually started out for the Scandinavian market under the name Urge and was brought to the states as Surge (since Urge was considered too suggestive). It was eventually phased out in all territories save for Norway where it's still being sold after a successfull campaign brought it back.

Edited by Alyxx

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

We still make it in Norway, though here it's called Urge but it's the same soda.

It's similar to Mountain Dew. More of a caffeinated soft citrus drink really. It actually started out for the Scandinavian market under the name Urge and was brought to the states as Surge (since Urge was considered too suggestive). It was eventually phased out in all territories save for Norway where it's still being sold after a successfull campaign brought it back.

Mountain Dew was brought back but only Sam's Club sells it over here. I crave for it lol