Register Now
DC

What do you think the future will be like?

The way technology is progressing at the moment I will be shocked if we don't see something like robots in the near future. It's really difficult to be able to pin point I guess what we will see in the near future but it's interesting to see what will come out of the future. Some of the things I am seeing now invented are just amazing and mind blowing, just the other day I saw on Facebook a plan that detaches from the cockpit in an emergency and parachutes are deployed so the plane can safely be landed without fail, that is amazing and will be able to save so many lives! 

I think it will be challenging. We're definitely facing climate change which could have pretty big consequences for our wildlife and flora, so we'd have to not only adapt to that but also look into ways of preserving endangered species. I think as a whole we really need to focus on how we can adapt to the earth's changes.

Build a time machine, travel to the future, come back and tell us all about it lol. But that would change the past which could impact the future and create another future...multiverse theory is a pain. In all seriousness, I can't honestly tell you what will happen in the future. For all we know, there could be a Nuclear War between nations and we could have a Fallout situation. We could be invaded by Aliens...life is full of so much possibility and things never usually go the way you think they are going to go...

The direction that evolution is taking us I won't be surprised if we don't see the world being controlled by Robots and Machinery. Give it 100 years from today and I won't be shocked to see Time Travel, Holograms, and Holograms. The world wide web was only released in 1991, so who knows the future? Expect the unexpected. 

On 1/8/2019 at 6:58 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

The direction that evolution is taking us I won't be surprised if we don't see the world being controlled by Robots and Machinery. Give it 100 years from today and I won't be shocked to see Time Travel, Holograms, and Holograms. The world wide web was only released in 1991, so who knows the future? Expect the unexpected. 

Probably won't have to wipe my butt with toilet paper and instead use wat...wait that already exists...We need that technology available for the common adult. Toilet paper is expensive! 😂😂

17 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I would definitely say that I hope for a future where nature and technology live in harmony rather than having every single piece of fiction telling me that it's going to be a dystopian future because blah blah blah.

This will probably never happen unless the effects of destroying nature over almost 3 centuries starts to really threaten our existence. It is only then that we the human race learn.

32 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

This will probably never happen unless the effects of destroying nature over almost 3 centuries starts to really threaten our existence. It is only then that we the human race learn.

You know that Technology and Nature CAN live in harmony right? It's just way too many people say that we suck in order to have that message stick.-

4 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

You know that Technology and Nature CAN live in harmony right? It's just way too many people say that we suck in order to have that message stick.-

It can work of course but then you'd need to stop people from destroying nature for personal gain first and most entities won't really consider it because of the lack of financial benefit. Even though it would benefit the greater good, human greed will inadvertently put an end to this effort.