Register Now
DC

What do you think the future will be like?

11 hours ago, mont86 said:

I will add that when I was 18 grownups thought the world was going to hell.. Lol .. Just hope kids now have a good experience growing up..

So did I Mont. They actually believed the world was going to end in the year 2000...Too bad it didn't - that was such a weird saga. But anyways, I read an article on some of these self-driving cars being attacked because some people believe the technology will take away their jobs - I mean, even pistols were drawn at it.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So did I Mont. They actually believed the world was going to end in the year 2000...Too bad it didn't - that was such a weird saga. But anyways, I read an article on some of these self-driving cars being attacked because some people believe the technology will take away their jobs - I mean, even pistols were drawn at it.

Yeah the world was spose to end in 1983.. been said many times.. You have many cars like that on the road.. Not here I don't see them.

21 hours ago, mont86 said:

Many people have cars?? I mean in the US people have multiple cars.. Definitely an obsession here.

I was talking about the self-driving cars - the project hasn't been tested in my country as yet. Yes, cars are everywhere in my country as well.