Register Now
Davao

GTA 4

I love this game. It's one of my favourites! I played this a lot when I was younger. I love the game because of the storyline. It's emotional and interesting, the choices you make is incredible. I also like the characters they are great fun to play with! My favourite is Niko and Roman. I like the city, it's beautiful especially at night. Have you played the game, what do you think of it?

I'm pretty shocked that some of you don't like the wanted level system. It's amazing and a great framework for all future wanted levels. It is clearly superior to GTA3 systems. .

From playing GTA5 allot and going back to 4 again is like the good old days. I mean GTA4 was an very big played game back in the day and for the full modding community who turn the game upside down into an hole new level. GTA5 is very good but GTA4 has things and options and story that GTA5 doesn't have.

I still play LCPDFR

Yes, I played the video game many,  many years ago. Maybe, I should bring back the memories one day and re-play the video game on console for a change. GTA 4 has to be the best version released by Rockstar as of today. Why? The physics of the cars are more sensible in GTA IV in words of handling and when you crash your vehicle in-game. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I love Grand Theft Auto 4. And honestly, other than the earlier Grand Theft Auto titles like Vice City, 4 would have to be the best in the series. For me, it was better than 5 because of the story and how serious everything was. I loved Grand Theft Auto 5 but it just went in the wrong direction with Rockstar trying to add non-serious things and things aimed at kids. Plus the GTA 4 online was great to play with a large group of friends. 

I remember getting this game from a midnight release and I thought it was going to be a great game like Vice City and GTA 3 was on the PS2 but sadly, I couldn't get on with this game. There was just something about how the gameplay felt and overall look of the game wasn't that great and I just couldn't get on with it.  I like GTA 5 a little more but GTA 4 was just one game I couldn't get on with at all.

I played it for many years as well and although the game has its flaws and limitations, it was still a solid GTA title. Niko Bellic was always an entertaining main character and I agree that the story was extremely emotional. For some reason, that Jill Scott song - Golden is extremely relatable to Niko's life and what he's been through.

One of the best games to exist to be honest, i replayed it atleast 3 times with its DLC's and i seriously love it, not to forget that its driving mechanics were also the best in the entire GTA history, even better than GTA 5's when you compare them.

I'm obviously in the minority, but I hated GTA4. That game lacked the freedom and fun of previous GTA titles with harrasing, annoying mechamics. I found myself charging through the streets whil drving as fast as possibly could to the next mission not becasuse I wanted to, just to get on with the game hoping to get that next mission before some idoit called wanting to go bowling. I fuckinh hated that! Speaking of driving, the driving controls that tried too hard to be simulation rather than more arcade like feel of the older games, and I preffered that, although i do understand why people like the driving controls in GTA4, I just found them imprecice and not nearly as fun to play. It also had what easily the most boring story and protagonist in any GTA game, a story that also had something of an ego and took itself way to seriously, for more that it ever deserved. It's not The Last of Us, it's Grand Theft Auto goddamit!

On 12/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, Shagger said:

I'm obviously in the minority, but I hated GTA4. That game lacked the freedom and fun of previous GTA titles with harrasing, annoying mechamics. I found myself charging through the streets whil drving as fast as possibly could to the next mission not becasuse I wanted to, just to get on with the game hoping to get that next mission before some idoit called wanting to go bowling. I fuckinh hated that! Speaking of driving, the driving controls that tried too hard to be simulation rather than more arcade like feel of the older games, and I preffered that, although i do understand why people like the driving controls in GTA4, I just found them imprecice and not nearly as fun to play. It also had what easily the most boring story and protagonist in any GTA game, a story that also had something of an ego and took itself way to seriously, for more that it ever deserved. It's not The Last of Us, it's Grand Theft Auto goddamit!

Yeah it was weird I am on your side on this one. Besides it was weird new try before they made the good V with fixing most of the annoying things from IV.

I have always wanted to give #4 a try, but had never bought it. I have always heard that people have been having tons of fun on this version of GTA. The only issue that I might have with getting it, is the fact that I need to update some of my hardware to run things more smoothly.

5 minutes ago, Joshua Farrell said:

I have always wanted to give #4 a try, but had never bought it. I have always heard that people have been having tons of fun on this version of GTA. The only issue that I might have with getting it, is the fact that I need to update some of my hardware to run things more smoothly.

the issue with the game is that it got some very bad optimization since it's a PC port game, but i got it running in my midrange gaming PC just fine

On 1/2/2021 at 6:00 PM, Joshua Farrell said:

It's not that graphically intensive and you should be fine if you have a 7 year old GPU. The only way you couldn't run it if you had a computer from say 2010 which was a potato at the time. Then, you'll need to upgrade.