Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game would you have paid more for?

For me it would definitely have to be Halo 3! I loved Halo 3 and remember playing through it numerous times before I moved onto another game. It was one of those games that you could keep going through to complete all what you needed to and not get bored.

I remember not paying full price for Halo 3 because I wasn't sure about it, after I purchased and played through it I knew it would have been worth a lot more.

I'm not sure there would be any games really other than maybe Fortnite. The fact that it is free makes it such a great game but I honestly would not have minded paying for the game. The problem, of course, would be that, would people still have played it as much and got addicted to it if it were a normal game with a £40-50 price tag. But after playing it for this long, I really wouldn't have minded paying for it. The game is great, fun and the fact the developers listen to us is great.

Interesting and hard question to answer. Personally, it would be Skyrim for me as you have the opportunity to build the ideal character and you have numerous choices and decisions in the game to make. I'd definitely would have paid more money as the Graphics are realistically astonishing.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 12/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, kingpotato said:

Skyrim for me, if it had more DLCs, I know its a huge game on its own,  Dragon born was the only good DLC , But I would have definitively had paid more for this game.

The base game - probably not. Modded Skyrim though, I'd gladly take out a mortgage to pay for it if it was that expensive 🤣