Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most you've spent in an MMO?

If there is one type of game that can become a huge money drain, it is MMOs.

I used to know a guy who spent hundreds of dollars--we thought it might have been thousands, even--on the text-based games we played. He had the admins pretty much in his pocket.

What is the most money you've ever sunk into any one game?

Hmmm... Content-wise I've spent a lot of money for the expansions of Guild Wars 2. In terms of in-game payments though I must have spent the most on Black Desert. Not that much for an mmo player but 40 euro are still a lot for me 😛 I got three pets and a cool outfit though so it was worth it, although I stopped playing after a few weeks

I never have spent any money on a MMO/MMORPG. I don't find it that I can afford to spend so much money on a video game just to make the grinding process shorter. And if I just buy everything with money I wouldn't have any in-game skill.

I have spent maybe close to $1000 dollars on Champions Online back in the day although that money was spent over time and I played that game for close to 3 years. I used to wreck most of the bullies in-game and getting them to stop picking on weaker characters in-game...the good old days lol.