Register Now
Davao

Football Manager

Does anyone play this series? I do. I love it, because it lets you become manager of any club in the world, and become one of the greats. I love the transfers, that's my favourite bit because you can improve your team and spot any potential wonderkids. I also love the tactics, make the team how you want them to play. I also really the modded databases you can download, and play with the editors to make it a lot more fun. I wish press conferences were better because they're boring.

They finally steped up and changed their game. I think they could have done way more, at least in the team instructions department, but its really good.They included dynamincs which helps you make captain decisions and who to actually sell for the squad harmony to remain as intact as possible, Liked some of the new roles they added, specially the inverted wingers which is something i told myself about since Football manager 2015. And also liked the new Briefing mode before the games, it is a load of help and helps you tell the team or each player what you want from them that exact match

I used to play the series religiously when I was a wee whippersnapper. After hours and hours and hours I finally took Cardiff City to the Premiership. My bro's friend was around one day and thought it would be *hilarious* to delete my progress.

I legit cried when it happened. Never touched the series since.