Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most swept away you've ever been by a game?

What video game have you gotten most involved with/immersed in to the point where you thought about it constantly when you weren't playing it?

Ignoring MMOs, for me the answer is Bioshock Infinite. Outside of work, that game was pretty much life for me for the couple weeks I was playing it. It's hard to stop myself from just jumping back in.

Probably Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 or Skyrim. There's something about Bethesda's worlds that really drag you in and demand your attention and mindshare. Though it's not quite as polished in some aspects as those aforementioned titles, but Fallout 76 is pretty much like that for me right now. 

Besides my studies at school, Minecraft was my life for a couple of months. I was hooked when I firstly played the video game. I know it's sad, but I was definitely swept away by the video game to the extent of me thinking about what to do when I next play. 

• Planning Buildings
  • Deciding whether to play creative or survival 
  • Decision making regarding what server to play
  • Various other plans
Edited by xXInfectedXx

It had to be Grand Theft Auto. I know that there have been some other games recently that have been breathtaking and amazing, but GTA V was the first one that I really thought, WOW. The game was so ahead of its time and even looked great on the old generation consoles. And they then went ahead and improved it even further when they brought it out for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. I can't wait for the next GTA game because it will surely be outstanding.

On 12/17/2018 at 12:54 PM, DarthHazard said:

It had to be Grand Theft Auto. I know that there have been some other games recently that have been breathtaking and amazing, but GTA V was the first one that I really thought, WOW. The game was so ahead of its time and even looked great on the old generation consoles. And they then went ahead and improved it even further when they brought it out for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. I can't wait for the next GTA game because it will surely be outstanding.

If GTA VI was announced tomorrow, I'd be camping out in front of Best Buy for the next how many years until its release  🤣