Register Now
Davao

GTA San Andreas

I played this game a lot of times.  I love the missions in this, it's really challenging and some of the are hard, which I love, brings excitement and fun into it. I really like the whole thing about the gangs, it makes it really fun and enjoyable to play. The soundtrack was fantastic, and the characters was awesome! I also loved how big the map was. Amazing. Did you play the game?

Dude, San Andreas was really the shit back in the day! I swear, it was that game that ignited the GTA community. I should get my PS2 out of the garage one of these days and buy the disc just for kicks! 

Could never get into the GTA games myself. More into Saints Row personally.

With San Andreas I mostly found the protagonists really annoying to listen to, I didn't understand or connect with the hiphop/gangsta culture the game portrayed and the way they talked and acted was far too "douchy" for me to really get a feel for it. I spent most of the time doing random shit until I got bored of it cause I just didn't give a shit about any of the story and characters who all felt uninteresting to me cause, it's not a culture I identify with.

Edited by Alyxx

Even to this day GTA:SA is my favourite in the series. The missions were a lot of fun, the addition of lowriders and vehicle customization saw me purchasing every possible garage in the game, and then filling them to the brim with as many as I could fit into them....before some often disappeared xD. And not to mention the soundtrack. This game seriously had the BEST soundtrack in any game ever made imo.

I love San Andreas! I've been meaning to go back and do a full playthrough for years now. The map is so breathtakingly huge and there are so many places of interest to go, things to do, vehicles to drive. Even after GTA 5 it still impresses me. 

My favorite thing was always to input the jetpack cheat, the invincibility cheat, the infinite ammo cheat, and one of the gun set cheats, then strip down to my underwear and take the jetpack to the top of the pyramid in Las Venturas and have a huge standoff with the police/army. The fact that you can do all of those things is just hilarious.

Long time ago back in 2000s it was awesome, it was almost the best game I ever played. I still have it to a PS3. But ever since that GTA came out, all the other GTAs made me loose interest bc of how the story was. But liberty city stories and GTA 5 was pretty good but I'd pick San Andreas outta any one

I played all of the GTA, and out of all I rather not play vice. But as you all know that people do make mods for the game that turns it into something else lol

San Andreas can be crap regards the textures but the story and how you play the game is very very good. It is one of the best titles

I love San Andreas, definitely the GTA I feel the most nostalgia for, probably my favorite in the series. Getting to build a gang and take over territories was one of coolest things in that game, I always love that stage of the game.

On 7/24/2018 at 8:30 AM, 9Online said:

Dude, San Andreas was really the shit back in the day! I swear, it was that game that ignited the GTA community. I should get my PS2 out of the garage one of these days and buy the disc just for kicks! 

San Andreas was good in many revolutionary ways - the different aspect of crime from the previous iterations, the fact that you get to roam and entire state rather than a city.

To say it ignited the community though? I'd have to question where you were for Vice City, or even III (the latter being my favorite of the series, though San Andreas is the most recent I've played.)

Edited by MegaphoneStallone

Still play it so often, especially since I mod the crap out of it on PC haha. Made it even more fun than the nostalgia factor did for me! It's the pinnacle of GTA games for me really, GTA5 is good and all but SA is the one I always gravitate back to when I think/want to play GTA in my free time. In fact, after a few more posts I might go play it now...

Gotta load up my loop-de-loop in the sky mod then! 😄