Register Now
Davao

GTA San Andreas

Is anybody here still playing GTA san andreas? I've read these comments and thought to install this game again. But I was wondering is there is any like new updates that was made this year for this game? Like a mod or something

This is my favorite series to watch on Twitch or my husband play. Just messing around in the game and doing dome stuff is so much fun. I can't play it myself because the loading times are too long and my ADHD prevents me from focusing once a loading screen comes up.

The soundtrack and loading screen brings so much nostalgia... I remember playing with SA with friends during summer and boy, were those the best times of my life. It's amazing how far graphics have come.

Just the other day I was watching a video covering gameplay on every GTA series. Check this out!

I watched my friends play this game when I was a kid but never actually played it for myself. I've considered buying it on PC, but it being 2020 and with me used to high-end graphics, I'm not sure I will enjoy it. Then again, it's less than £10, maybe I will.

6 minutes ago, ARx182 said:

I watched my friends play this game when I was a kid but never actually played it for myself. I've considered buying it on PC, but it being 2020 and with me used to high-end graphics, I'm not sure I will enjoy it. Then again, it's less than £10, maybe I will.

With mods you can get this game to look pretty good.  Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – Definitive Edition would be a good one to start with, it's a collection of mods that feature visual improvements and bug fixes.