Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were going to get any game-themed tattoo?

I think if I was to get any kind of tattoo that was based around gaming it would either be something related to Halo or something to do with Mario or Kirby. Yoshi from Mario was always my most favourite character and Kirby was also another favourite of mine so either of those video game characters would be amazing for me to have as a tattoo. With Halo it was one of my favourite games that I loved playing so a Halo tattoo would be amazing!

I would probably go for something a bit obscure, like you would only get it if you'd actually played the game it's from. And I'd go more for a symbol or icon than a straight up character.

Edited by Alyxx

I don't have any and I don't think I would get any game themed tattoo's really. It's the same with movies, TV shows and just cultural references (like memes). Their just touch and go and I don't think their the best because you have no idea if you're going to regret that in the future. But if I were to get one, like Alyxx said, I would probably go for some sort of a symbol, icon or even a logo from a fake brand/company in the game.