Register Now
StaceyPowers

Black Friday Stories

I don't want to risk it. It's Competitive and Crowded which will signify you can easily be hurt by the incoming stampede. Que lengths at checkouts are awful meaning you will have to wait hours on end to purchase an electric product. It's just not worth the hassle or time. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

21 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I don't want to risk it. It's Competitive and Crowded which will signify you can easily be hurt by the incoming stampede. Que lengths at checkouts are awful meaning you will have to wait hours on end to purchase an electric product. It's just not worth the hassle or time. 

So what you're saying is, you wouldn't go and buy an amiibobecause you don't want to be assaulted. Smart choice.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I've been going to Black Fridays sales for the past 4 years and I haven't seen any fights or anything like that, just the awful long checkout lines.
But I know its true that in other places fights tend to break out specially for discounted Smart TVs.

A guy once pushed my sister-in-law(who was pregnant at the time) to the floor for a TV. That guy was extremely fortunate that my brother and I weren't there or we would go crazy.