Register Now
Davao

What is your favourite game for the PS4?

As a ps4 owner, I play a lot of games on the platform. I love it. I have many games from different genres and my favourite is FIFA 18. I love football it's really fun for me and for me to play it in a video game is fantastic. I have fun times with my friends, when I play pro clubs.  We get together and have a laugh. I also like the journey on it, it's fabulous and wonderful! 

So many awesome games on PS4. A few of my faves off the top of my head are probably: Bloodborne, Darkest Dungeon, Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Detroit Become Human, God Of War, INSIDE, Lone Survivor, and Until Dawn. There's probably more that I can't think of right now, lol. Fair dos, such a great library. 

Edited by DylanC

10 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

So far I'm going to have to say Persona 5, though I got some other games waiting that will prove worthwhile.

I really want to play Persona 5 (I loved Persona 4 Golden on Vita) but it's such a *huge* time commitment. Seriously, the thought of a 100+ hour JRPG gives me anxiety atm. I still need to finish 4, honestly. I'm like 40 hours into 4, so maybe I should go back to that before pulling the trigger on P5.

On 9/13/2018 at 10:30 AM, DylanC said:

I really want to play Persona 5 (I loved Persona 4 Golden on Vita) but it's such a *huge* time commitment. Seriously, the thought of a 100+ hour JRPG gives me anxiety atm. I still need to finish 4, honestly. I'm like 40 hours into 4, so maybe I should go back to that before pulling the trigger on P5.

That's why I used a guide to cut down on P5's play time. I finished my play in just about 70 hours with most side stuff done.

Fortnite is pretty good for me. The fact that it's free and is being constantly updated by Epic Games just makes the game so good. In a time where developers are increasingly getting bad press for bad practices such as an increase in microtransactions and not listening to their users, it's refreshing for us to have a developer like Epic that actually does the opposite and puts the users first.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:16 AM, skyfire said:

Have you played Until dawn? You should if not. It seems to be one of the good games out there in the market. And also the story has multiple endings based on your choices. Something like say cinematic movies come out. 

Great choice! Until Dawn is a fantastic horror game - loved it!