Register Now
Davao

What is your favourite game for the PS4?

On 3/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, skyfire said:

Have you played Until dawn? You should if not. It seems to be one of the good games out there in the market. And also the story has multiple endings based on your choices. Something like say cinematic movies come out. 

I love this one too, I hope they make games like this but with more different paths

If were talking exclusives It's a close call between God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn, Gravity Rush 2 and Spiderman are up there as well.  I'd also include the likes of Witcher 3, The Last of Us and Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice but their on other platforms.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:19 PM, Davao said:

As a ps4 owner, I play a lot of games on the platform. I love it. I have many games from different genres and my favourite is FIFA 18. I love football it's really fun for me and for me to play it in a video game is fantastic. I have fun times with my friends, when I play pro clubs.  We get together and have a laugh. I also like the journey on it, it's fabulous and wonderful! 

FIFA 18 was great, although broken. Near-post shots were way too over-powered. For me it has to be one of the FIFA editions or GTA V. I'm playing RDR2 on my PS4 at the moment so GTA V may not be my favourite for much longer.

It was Witcher 3, then Horizon Zero Dawn, then Kingdom come Deliverance but now I think it is Ghost of Tsushima because it was so enjoyable to play, had a wonderful story, looked stunning and didn't fill my screen with silly nonsense like minimaps and pointers showing the way etc.

I have several really good games that I enjoy on my PS4. But to answer your question, my current favorite game is Black Ops 4 simply because I'm a zombie's fan. I started playing zombies on COD back in the World at War days. Never really have been a sports fan, so FIFA wouldn't be a game franchise I'd be interested in.