Register Now
Davao

What is your favourite game for the PS4?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With the options of video game I've seen around PS4, it shows that the console it's a quality one, the gameplay of the games are super, especially on Bioshock, GTA, FIFA, Resident Evil II etc. I played them on my friend's PS4 console. 

Seriously - It's actually why I don't ever think I would be able to move on from my Playstation 4 console. It's my best console of the PS consoles so far. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's actually why I don't ever think I would be able to move on from my Playstation 4 console. It's my best console of the PS consoles so far. 

If you have PlayStation 4, then their is no need of bothering yourself, cos your console is still a new gen console, unless you want to upgrade for better gameplay via PS5. 

On 9/24/2021 at 2:22 PM, Justin11 said:

If you have PlayStation 4, then their is no need of bothering yourself, cos your console is still a new gen console, unless you want to upgrade for better gameplay via PS5. 

Yeah - it's actually why I'm not really too freak about getting Playstation 5. If I'm getting it, I'm definitely not going to putting too much pressure on myself. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually why I'm not really too freak about getting Playstation 5. If I'm getting it, I'm definitely not going to putting too much pressure on myself. 

Yes, you shouldn't bother about that, putting pressure on yourself to get it, since you still have PlayStation 4. You should get it maybe when you have extra funds. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, you shouldn't bother about that, putting pressure on yourself to get it, since you still have PlayStation 4. You should get it maybe when you have extra funds. 

Yeah - it's actually what I'm doing now. I told my friend that I'm not going to break the bank 🏦 for getting PS5 just yet. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what I'm doing now. I told my friend that I'm not going to break the bank 🏦 for getting PS5 just yet. 

Lol, you shouldn't break the bank at all buddy. Imagine that I priced PS5 console here in my country the price I saw for a brand new type it's $1,000. I was shocked, it's kinda expensive here. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you shouldn't break the bank at all buddy. Imagine that I priced PS5 console here in my country the price I saw for a brand new type it's $1,000. I was shocked, it's kinda expensive here. 

Yeah - It's pretty awfully expensive that most people can't afford it right now. It's better to set a budget plan for it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - It's pretty awfully expensive that most people can't afford it right now. It's better to set a budget plan for it. 

It's kinda expensive with the price I saw in the local store here in my country. But I know it wouldn't be like that in some foreign stores.