Register Now
kingpotato

Consoles or add on you regret buying

Everyone I know who bought the kinect IRL had similar feelings to you. Kinect buyer’s remorse was a thing, for sure.

Personally, I kinda regretted buying an Xbox One. The console ended up having very few exclusives that I was interested in (Cuphead was the only real exception). I ended up selling it when I was in a tightspot cash-wise.

Edited by DylanC

10 hours ago, DylanC said:

Everyone I know who bought the kinect IRL had similar feelings to you. Kinect buyer’s remorse was a thing, for sure.

Personally, I kinda regretted buying an Xbox One. The console ended up having very few exclusives that I was interested in (Cuphead was the only real exception). I ended up selling it when I was in a tightspot cash-wise.

And Cuphead isn't exclusive...

44 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Except it isn't console exclusive. Cuphead is on both consoles and PC...

It's not on PS4 or Switch, though. Console-wise, it's only on Xbox One, right? Basically, the Xbox One is the only "console" you can play it on except for PC.

Edited by DylanC

13 hours ago, DylanC said:

You are right, I was also interested in buying an Xbox one S this year, for the price mostly and because most of of my old xbox 360 games will work on it , But the lack of exclusives is very disappointing

Has to be the Playstation 4 if I am honest. I purchased the Playstation 4 around 4 years ago now and as it stands right now, it's barely ever turned on because we would all rather use the Xbox One over the Playstation 4. The only reason I really ever turned on my PS4 was because of Crash Bandicoot and Lego Harry Potter and they are all now available on Xbox One so there really is no point unless there is a game that is an exclusive for Playstation.