Register Now
Davao

PS2.

The first console I had an experience first with, it's PS2, I didn't play PS1 nor Sega. The feeling at the earlier time was good, I really enjoyed it. Now I'm using play station 3, I just want to upgrade to PS5 but that will take time cos of lack of funds for it. 

On 7/4/2020 at 6:38 PM, The Blackangel said:

I missed the entire PS2 era, as I was living in an abandoned warehouse. Not exactly a lot of options for entertainment.

Wow - it must have been one hell of a challenging time for you then living in an abandoned warehouse. No one would be comfortable in such situations. 

I think the PS2 was the first time I purchased a gaming console for myself. I loved titles like Final Fantasy X, SSX, and Silent Hill 2. I associate those days with like the beginning of Netflix (back when they did rental dvds via mail). *sighs* good times.

I missed out the whole ps2 and ps3 generation as I didn't play games at all during that time. But finally a few years ago I got the ps2 and there was a huge variety of games to choose from. I ended up getting around 75 games in a short period. I haven't seen as much variety in later consoles while I was shopping and hoarding in excitement. But maybe it was all just a psychological bias since I was new to it all. 

13 hours ago, Sharon said:

I think the PS2 was the first time I purchased a gaming console for myself. I loved titles like Final Fantasy X, SSX, and Silent Hill 2. I associate those days with like the beginning of Netflix (back when they did rental dvds via mail). *sighs* good times.

You missed out on the first generation of the Playstation console. It was an exciting experience for most gamers when it broke into the gaming industry. 

12 hours ago, Sharon said:

On the positive side @Reality vs Adventure you probably got amazing deals on PS2 games! When I finally let go of my PS2 and games I'm pretty sure I sold it for $75-$100 along with all of my games collection.

Definitely got most of them cheap except for the more rare games. That's why I got so many in a short period. But I just hated having to make sure the disc was in great shape. My newer console games I buy all brand new.

That's cool you sold the whole package deal. I liked looking for bundles of games.