Register Now
Shortie861

Most wanted game you want for Switch?

There are so many games coming out for the Nintendo Switch right now that I have quite the list of what I would like to pick up for myself in the near future. Out of the whole list I have right now though, I am right now most wanting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with Smash Bros being the next in line. Pokemon Go is also on the list but the other two I mentioned have to be my most wanted.

What game/games are you most wanting for the Nintendo Switch at the moment?

I dont own a Switch , I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm waiting for more AAA games to be released on it, Zelda and Mario games are not enough at the moment for me.
Dont get me wrong I'm not expecting Call of duty on it , but some more quality variety will be nice.

On 12/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, kingpotato said:

I dont own a Switch , I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm waiting for more AAA games to be released on it, Zelda and Mario games are not enough at the moment for me.
Dont get me wrong I'm not expecting Call of duty on it , but some more quality variety will be nice.

What about Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3?

On 12/17/2018 at 12:45 AM, UleTheVee said:

What about Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3?

I will be honest with you, I have never played any Metroid or Bayonetta game, I'm not saying they are bad, but since I havent played any game of either franchise I'm not really hyped for the release.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I will be honest with you, I have never played any Metroid or Bayonetta game, I'm not saying they are bad, but since I havent played any game of either franchise I'm not really hyped for the release.

Then what are you waiting for? MP Can easily be emulated

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

Metroid Prime 4 is top of my list, though it'll likely not release in 2019. It'd be nice to see Dark Souls 2 come over (which is pretty likely). And I'd love a port of Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas. 

If they where able to add Skyrim they should be able to add one of the Fallout games, I was never able to play New Vegas properly because of the time available I had, so getting a big game like this one portable will be amazing

3 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I am waiting for the supposed mainstream Pokemon game so I can very harshly criticize it.

It's Pokemon. What is there to criticize? They are usually made as a turn-based RPG game and Pokemon can only learn 4 moves. It has been like this ever since the first release so I am not sure what you think might really change.