4. The Borderlands Collection + Borderlands 3 + All DLC
  5. Amid Evil and DUSK
  6. The Deus Ex series
  7. Forsaken Remastered
  8. Overload
  9. Conduit 3
  10. A new Star Fox game

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I want a Switch at an affordable price ffs - people are either selling their second-hand ones for more than the original price or not selling at all. After that I'd definitely target Smash Bros Ultimate.

Same here bro, 300 dlls is too much for me, on the other hand the new lite version is a hundred less but no local multiplayer

33 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Same here bro, 300 dlls is too much for me, on the other hand the new lite version is a hundred less but no local multiplayer

The Nintendo Switch Lite lacks so many features the original had that it doesn't make sense for me to buy it at all.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The Nintendo Switch Lite lacks so many features the original had that it doesn't make sense for me to buy it at all.

And a Nintendo console is not complete without local multiplayer, then again a hundred dollars is a big difference

On 10/21/2019 at 8:47 PM, killamch89 said:

I want a Switch at an affordable price ffs - people are either selling their second-hand ones for more than the original price or not selling at all. After that I'd definitely target Smash Bros Ultimate.

Just keep looking for a good deal. Around here you can get a second hand one pretty fairly priced.

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

Just keep looking for a good deal. Around here you can get a second hand one pretty fairly priced.

Black Friday is coming up, last year they where selling a Switch with Mario Kart for 330 dlls, considering that the standard switch goes for 300 dlls and the Mario Kart 8 deluxe for 60 dlls a 30 dollar saving wasnt that bad, hopefully this year there will be better savings.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Black Friday is coming up, last year they where selling a Switch with Mario Kart for 330 dlls, considering that the standard switch goes for 300 dlls and the Mario Kart 8 deluxe for 60 dlls a 30 dollar saving wasnt that bad, hopefully this year there will be better savings.

Yeah for a new Switch that isn't bad but getting a second hand one could be even cheaper.

Just now, Alyxx said:

Yeah for a new Switch that isn't bad but getting a second hand one could be even cheaper.

True and second hand games are not bad either, I mean they are cartridges so you dont have to worry a lot about the condition compared to blue ray discs

Just now, kingpotato said:

True and second hand games are not bad either, I mean they are cartridges so you dont have to worry a lot about the condition compared to blue ray discs

I mostly buy second hand Switch games nowadays since they can be up to 50% cheaper than the new ones.

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

I mostly buy second hand Switch games nowadays since they can be up to 50% cheaper than the new ones.

This is something that I have a hard time understanding, why after almost two years Switch games still cost 60 dlls, as to what I understand its because they are using a special type of cartridge for the Switch , but I dont think that mass producing these specials cartridges will justify a 60 dlls price, maybe a 35-45 dollar price but not 60.