Register Now
Shortie861

Most wanted game you want for Switch?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure I can entirely trust Craigslist or Ebay either as the used item sellers tend to lie about the real condition of a specific item.

I’ve had really good experiences buying and selling on CL. I’ve also had great experiences buying on eBay. There’s a seller on eBay that I tend to stick with when it comes to games. nes_headquarters I know it says NES at the beginning, but they have a lot more than just classic games. And if they don’t, they’re willing to recommend a seller that would. The only downside is that if it’s something that’s coming from overseas, you need to give it a couple months to arrive. I bought a couple PS Pockets from Japan earlier this year, and it took a little over 2 months to get. Customs is a bitch. But I got them so it’s all good. eBay is a really safe site to buy from. Coming from me, that should mean something. It’s not unknown that I refuse to trust anything that breathes.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:40 AM, The Blackangel said:

I’ve had really good experiences buying and selling on CL. I’ve also had great experiences buying on eBay. There’s a seller on eBay that I tend to stick with when it comes to games. nes_headquarters I know it says NES at the beginning, but they have a lot more than just classic games. And if they don’t, they’re willing to recommend a seller that would. The only downside is that if it’s something that’s coming from overseas, you need to give it a couple months to arrive. I bought a couple PS Pockets from Japan earlier this year, and it took a little over 2 months to get. Customs is a bitch. But I got them so it’s all good. eBay is a really safe site to buy from. Coming from me, that should mean something. It’s not unknown that I refuse to trust anything that breathes.

Yeah, you're mostly right except with used items they do tend to understate the issue with the item itself (happened to me before) and the whole issue of getting a refund which took nearly 2 months is really annoying.

This is actually a really easy one for me now to be honest and I only found out about it yesterday when I was looking out of curiosity to see if singing games were still a thing and I found Let's Sing for the Nintendo Switch with the newest release being 2023. Looking to hopefully get this for Christmas as some extra fun, super glad I found out they still do singing games for consoles and especially for the Nintendo Switch.