Register Now
Davao

The Simpsons Road Rage

I enjoyed this game when I was little. I love the show The Simpsons, and most people thought Hit and Run is better, but I disagree, I think Road Rage was better. I loved the crazy taxi element of it and picking up passengers and destroying things. I thought it was fun, and some of the vehicles was fun! I also loved playing multiplayer with my brother, that was really fun and awesome. What did you think of the game?

I loved both RR and H&R, and likely wouldn't be able to pick one or the other if someone were to ask which I preferred as a kid. I must have gone through each of them at least 5 or 6 times, plus a multitude of partial playthroughs.

This game is fun, but not one I would buy, mainly because its fun but can get a little old. I played this game for PS2 and I found that the graphics were good, but cartoonish type good not realistic good. Probably the best part of playing Simpsons Road Rage was all the characters' voices, pretty much all major Simpsons characters are here (except I couldn't find- Cletus, Lenny and Carl, Jimbo Jones, Patty or Selma, but pretty much all of Springfield is there..)All in all, this is a great rental game for any Simpsons fan

The Simpsons is one my most cherished TV Shows so clearly I would appreciate the computer game variant. Generally speaking, since its fun yet can get fairly old and exhausting so therefore it's not something I would play often. I've delighted in this computer game with my dad on the PS2, brings back great beloved recollections. Here is some interactivity on YouTube that I found to bring back the memories. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I remember this game!  I played it quite a bit but not as much as Simpsons Hit and Run. I absolutely loved Hit and Run. I would love to revisit Road Rage and replay it though. It's definitely one of a few games I would love to see come to backwards compatibility on Xbox One. 🙂

On 7/29/2020 at 5:28 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

I forgot about this game but it was so much fun. I used to love playing it.

I also forgot about this game but I use to play it all the time on the gamecube. 
Despite never liking the Simpons show I use to play it every day after school. Also as an adult playing it for hours. 

Since we're bumping old threads you do know that the simpsons road rage was a blatant rip off from crazy taxi?

Still i remember renting the simpsons road rage for the weekend and had fun with it, albeit repetitive but you meanly stuck around because it were the simpsons in a video game.

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Since we're bumping old threads you do know that the simpsons road rage was a blatant rip off from crazy taxi?

Still i remember renting the simpsons road rage for the weekend and had fun with it, albeit repetitive but you meanly stuck around because it were the simpsons in a video game.

Simpsons Hit and Run was similar to Crazy Taxi, but you could walk around in Simpsons Hit and Run. It was more of a GTA clone than a crazy taxi one if anything. 

On 2/25/2022 at 10:04 PM, Kane99 said:

Simpsons Hit and Run was similar to Crazy Taxi, but you could walk around in Simpsons Hit and Run. It was more of a GTA clone than a crazy taxi one if anything. 

It's the other way around road rage was a crazy taxi clone, hit and run was a gta clone (and a good one at that). But i'm sure that is what you meant 😉

Haven't watched the simpsons in ages but since we are talking about clone games : what if they would do something simulair to the duo of south park games and create an rpg with bart or lisa as the main character with springfield as an open world game to explore make mr burns the end boss pretty sure that game is only win-win.

I had no idea that Road Rage existed. I only knew about the Simpsons Hit & Run and even that, I never got an opportunity to play it properly which was a shame. My only experience of it was at a friends house. The idea of a Simpsons GTA is just amazing really. Was there a huge difference between the two games?