Register Now
Davao

The Simpsons Road Rage

10 hours ago, DoABarrelRoll said:

The game is fun but it is repetitive. i never got to finish it.

This is one of the flaws in most games that bores me the most and eventually makes me lose interest in playing the game. 

Their is nothing bad with the game after watching the trailer which Alexander shared. I am a racing game lover, even if this one seems little bit low when it matters to quality, but still picked interest in it after watching the trailer. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing bad with the game after watching the trailer which Alexander shared. I am a racing game lover, even if this one seems little bit low when it matters to quality, but still picked interest in it after watching the trailer. 

You know that personally for me, trailers are not enough for me to make my decisions on any game because they are just part insight into the game. 

I absolutely loved Simpsons Hit and Run and Simpsons Road Rage but my favorite and the one I spent most time on was definitely Hit and Run. I remember spending hours on that game and completing everything and I never got bored of it. We keep hearing rumors that Hit and Run may come to newer generation consoles and I myself would love to see either Hit and Run or Road Rage or even just both of them on new generation. These are games I would love to go back to and play through again. We can only hope that one day they may go backwards compatible, I would love for my kids to experience these games.