Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many consoles do you own?

I'm not much into gaming.  Well, that doesn't mean I don't want to be - but I just see other priorities as being higher.  Anyway, as a result, my only console is the original Wii - but I badly want to get either the Wii U and/or the Switch (I am partial to Nintendo due to Mario and Donkey Kong.).

Just now, Rey said:

Don’t like PC gaming or Xbox. My Xbox just sits there. I am a Sony guy since 1994

I was a Sony guy myself from the first PlayStation right until 2011 when I got into PC gaming and then there was no turning back. I do own an Xbox one but my little cousin has it mostly. I recently took it back for a bit because I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I was a Sony guy myself from the first PlayStation right until 2011 when I got into PC gaming and then there was no turning back. I do own an Xbox one but my little cousin has it mostly. I recently took it back for a bit because I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

I’m a different type of Sony guy. Don’t really like Call of duty except zombie mode on black ops 3. I love Resident Evil. Best game ever. I’m a sports game freak 

I only have the PS4 and PC. So far most of the other companies consoles are owned by my friends and the relatives. So it gets pretty much effective on the note of the comfort. I can't afford buying new consoles as they come. I take few months or so before buying the products. I can tell you that I have yet to reach the part where I can buy consoles as they arrive. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I only have the PS4 and PC. So far most of the other companies consoles are owned by my friends and the relatives. So it gets pretty much effective on the note of the comfort. I can't afford buying new consoles as they come. I take few months or so before buying the products. I can tell you that I have yet to reach the part where I can buy consoles as they arrive. 

What I used to do when I was really into console gaming is start saving a year in advance when I know a new console is coming out and I really want it so that I can purchase it at launch. Although oddly enough, I waited until I saw some reviews before I purchased anything.

15 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

PC and Nintendo Switch for me. I definitely didn't really see anything interesting in other consoles that appealed to me. However, I am interested in buying a PS5.

Why a PS5 though? Is it for the exclusive games? Because a part of me does miss playing God Of War...

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Why a PS5 though? Is it for the exclusive games? Because a part of me does miss playing God Of War...

Yes, it's because of the console exclusives. Not only that but I doubt Nintendo will get another console out especially after Furukawa has denied the rumors about a new iteration of the system.

5 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Yes, it's because of the console exclusives. Not only that but I doubt Nintendo will get another console out especially after Furukawa has denied the rumors about a new iteration of the system.

I knew I should have sold my Xbox one when I got it as a gift and look at the platform now - no exclusives.