Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many consoles do you own?

I have two consoles, a Xbox 360 S and a PlayStation 4. I don't really use the Xbox 360 anymore but I did play on it a few months ago to try out Grand Theft Auto 4 again because I love that game. Hopefully, it will be remastered very soon for the PlayStation 4 and when that happens, chances are I will either get rid of or try to sell the Xbox 360 as I won't need it anymore. 

I have an xbox 360, Nintendo 2DS XL,  modded Wii, and I recently got a PS4 on black friday 
I love th  modded Wii the most since I can play multiple emulators on it, such as NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, GBA, N64 and GC games.
I also have my Xbox 360 in abandonment, its not that I dont like it but I havent buy any games for it in over a year and I'm pretty much done with it, still I dont want to sell it .

None, at this point in time. I've owned an PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and an 2DS. My first console was the Nintendo Wii and dear me, I miss Mario Kart. I feel most effective character of the video game is Luigi. Most of my consoles now, I have chosen to sell as they were outdated and slow in return for the latest gear.

In my home I have 10 consoles altogether. Some of which get played on quite frequently and others that don't get used quite as much at the moment due to either lack of games or for some other reason. We have 4 Xbox One consoles, a PS4, a Nintendo Switch, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS in our home all of which belong to different people in the household.

I have an Xbox one which my cousin has most of the time because I don't play it that often - actually that is an understatement - I can't tell the last time I have touched that thing and a Nintendo 3DS that I bought for my little cousin still in the box yet to be opened. Come to think of it, I haven't the slightest idea where in my apartment it is but it's here somewhere.