Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying puzzle in any game ever?

Skyrim puzzles are always ridiculously annoying because it involves looking for random clues somewhere in the level that solves the puzzle. Then there is the flipping the individual statues which can be painstakingly slow and if you make a mistake you are pelted with poison arrows lol.

I remember playing little nightmares and limbo. It has some of the difficult puzzles to solve for finding way out of some places. I think puzzle platformers are pretty interesting. But they make you think a lot in finding your way out of most places. I guess another thing is that you may also have to consider the options to find way around. In worst scenario, there is always someone else who played it on youtube is there. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I remember playing little nightmares and limbo. It has some of the difficult puzzles to solve for finding way out of some places. I think puzzle platformers are pretty interesting. But they make you think a lot in finding your way out of most places. I guess another thing is that you may also have to consider the options to find way around. In worst scenario, there is always someone else who played it on youtube is there. 

The thing with a few of Skyrim's puzzles is that you are hindered from finishing some of these puzzles due to bugs in the game which makes them extremely annoying.