Register Now
Alexander.

Fortnite: Gamer charged with assault during live stream

What do you think about this? At this point in time, I'm unsure whether he has been prohibited from any future streams on Twitch or YouTube, I believe he shouldn't be allowed if hasn't been banned already. Assault  is never acceptable in any circumstances. Read this Article on BBC News for more information regarding the incident that occured. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I saw this on Reddit but didn't know much about it. Just read the article on BBC News and I'm glad that he was arrested. Assault, no matter who the victim should never be acceptable and it's great to see that the Twitch viewers reported him and that the police took action quickly. Over the matter is resolved quickly and the woman and her kids can live peacefully. Hopefully, Twitch and any other platform doesn't let him back on.

Assault is never okay. I think we have to see the other side of the story. Because assault happens by both genders and we never know who and when they can lash out which is then punishable. I guess we have to check out what happened in the real case scenario. And how the stream was shown to us is any real or has any specific manipulation for newsworthy content. We never know what YouTube and twitch streamers can do.