Register Now
Shortie861

The Dashboard - Do you like the current one?

When it comes to the xbox dashboard, are you a fan of the current design? or do you prefer an older version of it? Personally, I like how it looks nowadays. The one thing I would change would be the remove the ads that are plastered all over it. They seem annoying and even though they aren't all that intrusive to my experience, I find a lot of these ads have nothing to do with what i'm interested in.

Do you like the Xbox One Dashboard? How would you change it to improve it if you currently don't like it? 

Edited by Shortie861

The Current One, Why? Let's compare. Even though I've never played on the One, the current one seems more visually appealing. Like you mentioned, the only disadvantage with the new dashboard is the advertising on the right hand side, it would be beneficial if Microsoft added an option to remove this. Apart from that, I wouldn't change the new layout as it's more modern and the dashboard looks easier to navigate. image.thumb.png.1f0b97f7dded7809d4c2dbee1b9ab60b.png

image.png.522640cc4c37fa4e25e7596f61a932fc.png

Edited by xXInfectedXx

4 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

The Current One, Why? Let's compare. Even though I've never played on the One, the current one seems more visually appealing. Like you mentioned, the only disadvantage with the new dashboard is the advertising on the right hand side, it would be beneficial if Microsoft added an option to remove this. Apart from that, I wouldn't change the new layout as it's more modern and the dashboard looks easier to navigate. image.thumb.png.1f0b97f7dded7809d4c2dbee1b9ab60b.png

image.png.522640cc4c37fa4e25e7596f61a932fc.png

From those images alone I can tell you that the new one is way better in terms of showing the stuff the player needs.