Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst game of 2018?

I would probably have to say Fallout 76 is the worst game of 2018. There was so much hype for it after it was announced at E3 earlier in the year and everyone was expecting a great game. From what I have heard, so many people are disappointed with the game and the price just keeps on dropping. Many people are under the impression the game will soon be free to all. Fallout 76 really feels like they needed to get a game out so they quickly released one. It is a shame really as so much more could have been done to make it a better game.

Well, I don't feel like Fallout 76 was that disappointing as I had tempered expectations going into it tbh. I'm having a blast with it.

I'd probably go for AGONY which bombed and was a broken, frustrating mess of a horror game. Was really looking forward to it, too.

I haven't played any bad games really so it's a tough one for me. But I would probably have to say it's Fallout 76. The state that the game was released in was just awful and I really do think that the massive backlash that followed was justified. I do think that the developers are trying to salvage what they can now and are slowing getting better. Their first mistake was making the game online only really which is not something that can be changed now. And the PR disaster that followed the release didn't help either.

Fallout 76 is a broken mess but it still scratches an itch for me so I'm not sure.

For me the worst experience I had this year was Call of Duty Black Ops 4. I just feel it's a really disappointing game and the fact it bricked people's PC's almost makes it worse than Fallout 76 since sure, Fallout 76 barely functions but at least it doesn't ruin your entire system.