Register Now
Alexander.

Gaming on "the go!

Is it accurate to say that you are a gamer in a hurry? Do you diversion while making a trip to work, school or school?  One of the gigantic focal points of being the proprietor of a Gaming Laptop is that it is very compact. I adore my Laptop thus, I can utilize it essentially anyplace I need

I love my Switch and Vita and use them a lot when I'm going on the bus, on holiday or going on long trips. I wouldn't say I'm a "gamer in a hurry." I simply like having the option of some handheld gaming if the need arrises. I mean, having a huge RPG sitting in my coat pocket? There's something awesome about that. If I had loads of money, I'd love to get a gaming laptop, but, honestly, my Switch and Vita do the job admirably. 

Most of my journeys are short and I don't really have time to play a game, especially one on a laptop or Switch. On any longer journeys, I just tend to watch a movie or TV show on my phone or play a mobile game. I could just never imagine myself getting a laptop or games console out on the train really. Just seems like way too much effort for something that you could easily just wait for and do at home where you will most likely enjoy it more.

Most of the time when I take a journey somewhere I don't always have the time to play games as my journeys are so short, however, whenever I go on a long journey I always find that my Nintendo Switch comes in very handy! With the games I have I never get bored on a long journey and that is always a plus side. There is nothing worse than being on a long journey and being very bored.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:27 AM, killamch89 said:

Even though my laptop is a gaming one, I hardly game on it. I mainly do animation and video editing on mine. When I am on a long trip I have my Ipad with some mobile games for entertainment in addition to my cell phone.

Is there enough storage for the games on your handheld devices? What games do you play the most and have installed? Finally, what protection do you have your iPad and Mobile to prevent the screen from cracking? (i.e, case, glass screen protector)

1 hour ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Is there enough storage for the games on your handheld devices? What games do you play the most and have installed? Finally, what protection do you have your iPad and Mobile to prevent the screen from cracking? (i.e, case, glass screen protector)

I have an Ipad 9.7 2017 version with 128 Gb storage so I have more than enough space to store my games and E-Books. The games I play the most are Lords Mobile, Asphalt and Fortnite. I have a few others but I can't remember. My cell phone has a Spigen tough armor case which is ridiculously durable and my Ipad has a Logitech Slim Folio case with a keyboard attached in case I need to type something.