Register Now
Alexander.

Most enjoyed video games

What's your most enjoyed video game on Mobile, and why? My most loved is Smash Hit. I play it on my Android telephone(Huawei). It's a fun amusement to play when you have a couple of additional minutes to kill. If you haven't heard of Smash Hit, I've posted a trailer below if you are thinking about downloading the app. ]

I would say Lord's Mobile because I enjoy the kingdom wars with my guild - battling for control of the whole kingdom. These battles can go on for up to 30 days (I am not making this up either). Well, the battle that I mentioned was between some way bigger guilds than mine.

20 hours ago, Keranov said:

For me it's Clash of Clans. I have been playing this game for a lot of years - maybe 4 or 5 with some pauses. But in general this is my favourite mobile game.

I have heard about this game before but I've never really tried it. Could you tell me what is its most enjoyable features?

On 1/4/2019 at 7:43 PM, killamch89 said:

I have heard about this game before but I've never really tried it. Could you tell me what is its most enjoyable features?

I used to play it but then sold my account a while back. For me, the most fun aspect of the game is probably the wars especially if you're in a clan with friends. The problem for me though is that it's not always beginner-friendly. By that, I mean that newer users may struggle especially if you're not willing to spend money on the game so it may take a while to get to a good stage for your base.

For me, Clash Royale is probably my most enjoyable game on Android. It's fun and the brand new features that they have added are really good.

5 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I used to play it but then sold my account a while back. For me, the most fun aspect of the game is probably the wars especially if you're in a clan with friends. The problem for me though is that it's not always beginner-friendly. By that, I mean that newer users may struggle especially if you're not willing to spend money on the game so it may take a while to get to a good stage for your base.

For me, Clash Royale is probably my most enjoyable game on Android. It's fun and the brand new features that they have added are really good.

The funny thing is I play a game on mobile called Lord's mobile that is made by the same company and this is the same problem that the game faces. The game is still playable as a free player but if you don't spend loads of money you will fall behind most players competitively.

• MOBA Games: Arena of Valor, Omyoji Arena and Mobile Legends (ordered by fav to least fav)
  • Offline Games: Dancing Line and Miraculous (it's basically a rip off from some other famous game)
  • PC Games for Mobile: Hearthstone and OSRS
  • Dating Sims: Just some dating sims to fill up my still sometimes nerdy lady heart (I usually end up deleting those after I'm done with the read). Honorable mention that I do transport from device to device: Mystic Messenger