Register Now
Alexander.

Your favourite YouTubers

My favourite is SparklesProduction. Sparkles mostly uploads CSGO, once a month. I enjoy his sense of humour and I feel he really connects to his viewers and his commentary is very natural, he acts himself and obviously enjoys what he does. I've been subscribed since 2016 and here is his channel link. What's your favourite?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 12/22/2018 at 3:16 AM, killamch89 said:

My favorite gaming Youtuber is Xpertthief because his videos are always hilarious and he always comes up with creative ways to troll people in games like Fortnite, Gta V, RDR2 etc.

Nice to see his name mentioned here. I used to watch him quite often especially his GTA V trolling videos but haven't seen any videos recently. It would be good to see some of his Red Dead Redemption2 trolling videos since I haven't seen that.

In terms of my favourite YouTubers, it would probably only be Vanoss. I tend to watch his Call of Duty and GTA videos.

1 hour ago, DarthHazard said:

Nice to see his name mentioned here. I used to watch him quite often especially his GTA V trolling videos but haven't seen any videos recently. It would be good to see some of his Red Dead Redemption2 trolling videos since I haven't seen that.

In terms of my favourite YouTubers, it would probably only be Vanoss. I tend to watch his Call of Duty and GTA videos.

His Red Dead Redemption 2 videos are absolutely hilarious especially the online ones. His videos always make me crack and I do watch Vanoss from time to time as well and I also enjoy his GTA videos.

On 12/22/2018 at 3:16 AM, killamch89 said:

My favorite gaming Youtuber is Xpertthief because his videos are always hilarious and he always comes up with creative ways to troll people in games like Fortnite, Gta V, RDR2 etc.

He's a really popular YouTuber and very successful. I too enjoy watching his videos. How long have you been a loyal subscriber from? Do you remember how many subscribers he had when you started to follow him online? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

10 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

He's a really popular YouTuber and very successful. I too enjoy watching his videos. How long have you been a loyal subscriber from? Do you remember how many subscribers he had when you started to follow him online? 

I have been subscribed to his channel since late 2012 and I think he was at 30k subscribers at the time. (Don't quite me on that figure because I am not totally sure.)

9 hours ago, Lee said:

I'm not that in to youtube content really. I feel like i've missed out on the migration to youtube. 

I mainly use it for watching funny videos and music content. :classic_laugh:

Funny enough, I love funny videos as well and I use Youtube to look up all kinds of things. It is like the visual version of Google.

On 1/25/2019 at 3:29 AM, CruiserX said:

Can't say fav but I've been watching alot of TheRadBrad. I find other youtubers to be plain annoying. This guy ain't that bad

I've been watching his playthroughs since 2013 and although he does miss some very vital stuff in-game which does annoy me a bit, he isn't bad at all.

I think for me it has to be jacksepticeye. He has played many good games. And it seems like the gaming experience that he has is pretty much on many genres. So I prefer to follow some of his videos. I love following most of the youtubers who cover mystery, horror and puzzle type of the games. So I think I have lost count on some good youtubers in the due process.