Register Now
DylanC

Super overrated games?

1 hour ago, Keranov said:

I would vote for Fortnite. It's just an animated battle royale video game with a  building element. Not sure why most people like it, probably because it's free to play...

No. Because it isn't a game that takes itself too seriously and the devs constantly update and maintain their game, don't charge for every little thing in-game and the devs constantly add new and crazy things like planes, quad bikes etc. which really complement the gameplay. I am not outright crazy about Fortnite but it is a pretty, fun game.

For me it has to be GTA and NFS series. I don't know why they tend to get a lot of demand and the hype. I found PUBG and Fortnite not much worth it either. It can be pretty bad on many points. But then again I think some games take like lot of time to get some decent users. So for each user it can be different. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

For me it has to be GTA and NFS series. I don't know why they tend to get a lot of demand and the hype. I found PUBG and Fortnite not much worth it either. It can be pretty bad on many points. But then again I think some games take like lot of time to get some decent users. So for each user it can be different. 

GTA is a brilliant series and single-player experience is timeless across most games of the series. NFS on the other hand, has gotten really stale over the past 6-7 years but there are some timeless classics like NFS - most wanted but you do have a point about some of the other games in the series. Fortnite is ridiculously fun to play and the devs constantly put very unique and interesting events in-game. PUBG on the other hand, is complete trash - everybody knows how I feel about PUBG so let me not start.