Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long is your typical gaming session?

Numerous hours are spent video gaming. The greater part of my average "sessions" are around a hour or two, however I play games for around 4-6 hours a day. Whatever is left of the time is utilized surfing the internet motion pictures and different types of diversion.

It's usually between 1-2 hours for me as well although recently it has been around 30 minutes - 1 hour because I'm slightly bored with my games collection. I usually get a first-person shooter every year and the lack of a good choice for this year means I'm really bored without one. I'm trying to think whether I should get one of PUBG or Black Ops 4 but the complaints are keeping me away from either. 

Years ago I used to be able to play around 6 hours in one sitting, however, as life became more hectic I have been unable to spend any more than around 2 - 3 hours on a game in one sitting, 4 hours is usually possible but is always pushing it. I would love to be able to do another 6 hour sitting but as of right now the 2 - 3 hours and possibly 4 suits me, just takes me a little longer to complete games!

21 hours ago, Keranov said:

I usually spend some good 2-3 hours in one piece when I start to play. Usually, the time is going in CS:GO, GTA V and sometimes Dead by Daylight.

Time really flies especially on GTA V. I mean before I know it, 2 hours has already passed -_-.

I think for me 2 hours is max for the day if things are good. I think I should be reducing this to 30 minutes a day. I don't think I should be playing too much video games. As that tend to affect my health.And long term it is not going to be of any use. So in such case it can be favorable to say that some gaming sessions are better to stay low. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think for me 2 hours is max for the day if things are good. I think I should be reducing this to 30 minutes a day. I don't think I should be playing too much video games. As that tend to affect my health.And long term it is not going to be of any use. So in such case it can be favorable to say that some gaming sessions are better to stay low. 

Or you can also practice to take frequent breaks like every 20-30 mins, stretch your legs etc. It really helps a lot.