Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst video game world to live in

21 hours ago, Keranov said:

I'm also going to vote for Fallout. You can hardly survive with that atmosphere there. It might be easy when it's a game but things change completely when it turns out to be in real life.

Don't forget all the mutated animals and God knows what else is affected by the radiation. I'd probably die of starvation because I'd pretty much turn down any other food source outside of it coming from a vault for obvious reasons.

Any of the horror games or Grand Theft Auto. The fact that you can live in a universe/world where people get massacred randomly on the street and the police forget about it after a while would be quite scary lol. Plus, imagine living in the Grand Theft Auto Online world. It would be cool for a bit with all the flying cars but absolutely terrifying in terms of how much access to weapons everyone has.

10 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

Any of the horror games or Grand Theft Auto. The fact that you can live in a universe/world where people get massacred randomly on the street and the police forget about it after a while would be quite scary lol. Plus, imagine living in the Grand Theft Auto Online world. It would be cool for a bit with all the flying cars but absolutely terrifying in terms of how much access to weapons everyone has.

At least, you would live in a city and have the basic amenities to survive. In a Fallout world, however, there would be no proper roads, drinking water, very few vehicles, hardly any electricity and food contaminated by radiation and the long list goes on. Add to the fact that cannibalism is a prevalent enough practice in that world, mutated humans and regular humans out for your blood...that can't even compare.

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

Personally I think the absolute worst video game world to live in would be Doom. Not only is most of humanity wiped out or corrupted, only one man can save humanity from the invasion.

Yeah, that is pretty terrible to be honest. There would be a constant smelling of rotting flesh and the entire place is crawling with demons. At least in Fallout, you could take refuge in a vault (hypothetically) and be able to get some decent food. Where on Earth or hell would you find decent food in the Doom world?