Register Now
Alexander.

Raging

What gets you raging on multi-player video gaming, and why? Rotten teammates, Trolls, or Kids? That's usually the reason. I have never raged when gaming as I don't see the point of getting frustrated, what's happened has happened. You can't change the past, only the future. I learn by my mistakes and improve my skills for the next match or kill in VR.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I guess it depends what you count as rage. I'm got angry at my games a lot of times especially when I have been close to winning and then lost it in the last minute. I think the biggest game that causes me to "rage" is FIFA which is exactly why I returned the game and got my money back. That game was way too stressful and was making me miserable. And the thing that is the worst is that you could play great but the game will help your opponent as much as it can.

It's called the Scrublord's player and everyone has done it at some point. imagen.thumb.png.2463065182def8e408bae0838963cd40.png

We quite literally see this a lot in Scrubquotes.

However, how do I get Raging? Well, usually it's when I lose a lot and a lot of times it's a bit of a move I could have blocked on hindsight. 

I can't say that I am someone who rages on a game if I am honest, I may get a little annoyed and it can be heard in my reaction but in terms of raging I never saw the point of it. My way of thinking is, I am playing a game to chill, relax and feel better, raging really doesn't help you feel like you are relaxed and it will only cause you more stress. I have seen so many streamers, youtubers and such rage so bad it's a wonder they are even able to keep going. I never really understood it.

14 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I can't say that I am someone who rages on a game if I am honest, I may get a little annoyed and it can be heard in my reaction but in terms of raging I never saw the point of it. My way of thinking is, I am playing a game to chill, relax and feel better, raging really doesn't help you feel like you are relaxed and it will only cause you more stress. I have seen so many streamers, youtubers and such rage so bad it's a wonder they are even able to keep going. I never really understood it.

I have never really raged over a video game and to be honest, can't see why would someone do that either. At the end of the day, it's just a game. Something made to help you relax and for enjoyment.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have never really raged over a video game and to be honest, can't see why would someone do that either. At the end of the day, it's just a game. Something made to help you relax and for enjoyment.

20 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

It's because in fighting games. Doing a lot of things you could've done better in hindsight stings like all hell. The major problem is the fact that people just can't seem to channel it properly and explode. The last thing people want is to work for their entertainment and well. We can see the effects firsthand in a lot of occasions.

2 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

It's because in fighting games. Doing a lot of things you could've done better in hindsight stings like all hell. The major problem is the fact that people just can't seem to channel it properly and explode. The last thing people want is to work for their entertainment and well. We can see the effects firsthand in a lot of occasions.

I understand wanting to win but at the end of the day, it's just a game.

What's the most memorable moment in a video game where you the most annoyed? Tell me about it. My opinion is some YouTubers and Streamers will rage to get a reaction out their audience and increase viewers therefore it makes the content more interesting to watch. What do you think my belief? 

On 12/19/2018 at 12:34 PM, Shortie861 said:

On 12/20/2018 at 10:02 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

What's the most memorable moment in a video game where you the most annoyed? Tell me about it. My opinion is some YouTubers and Streamers will rage to get a reaction out their audience and increase viewers therefore it makes the content more interesting to watch. What do you think my belief? 

Your point is valid athough I did see one where the guy tried to shove his TV remote up his...ummm...where the sun don't shine. Who the hell does that in a fit of rage? lmao

When I get trollers, bad and boosted teammates, cheaters, people who are AFK, laggers I get mad. I feel like most of those people don't have a life and just want to ruin the fun of others with their trolling and cheats...

21 hours ago, Keranov said:

When I get trollers, bad and boosted teammates, cheaters, people who are AFK, laggers I get mad. I feel like most of those people don't have a life and just want to ruin the fun of others with their trolling and cheats...

Trolling is something you can't avoid in video games. It comes with every gaming community but the cheaters really annoy me as well.