Register Now
Shortie861

Bully on the Nintendo Wii

Today I brought the Wii back out again after years of it being packed away and not played on after borrowing Bully from my brother to try out. Can I just say moving back from the Nintendo Switch and even Bully on the Xbox One you can notice the difference in terms of the graphics on this game, makes me wonder how we were ever able to play on graphics like that, I guess we were just used to those graphics as we had nothing better at the time.

Have you ever played Bully on the Nintendo Wii and if so, how did you find it as a game?

I also played Bully on my Wii earlier this year, I got it at a flea market for 2 dollars, I honestly never played this game before and I have to say it wasnt as good as everyone says, The graphics where bad in comparison with today's consoles , I hated the motion controls on the game, the game was meant to be played with a PS2, I only played it until the 5th chapter , it wasn't that fun but I think is because I'm playing it to late.

On 12/15/2018 at 12:44 PM, Shortie861 said:

Today I brought the Wii back out again after years of it being packed away and not played on after borrowing Bully from my brother to try out. Can I just say moving back from the Nintendo Switch and even Bully on the Xbox One you can notice the difference in terms of the graphics on this game, makes me wonder how we were ever able to play on graphics like that, I guess we were just used to those graphics as we had nothing better at the time.

Have you ever played Bully on the Nintendo Wii and if so, how did you find it as a game?