Register Now
DylanC

PS4 game of the generation?

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

I’m gonna give Bloodborne the accolade, personally. Still hoping for a sequel 🙏🏼

Blood borne? Uhhh, I dunno, it looked way too much like a Souls game to sell me.

Yeah yeah, I know, that's the point but..It was supposed to stand out on its own too right?

On 12/21/2018 at 9:27 AM, UleTheVee said:

Blood borne? Uhhh, I dunno, it looked way too much like a Souls game to sell me.

Yeah yeah, I know, that's the point but..It was supposed to stand out on its own too right?

Bloodborne is a masterpiece. It’s way more than a title that simply “looks like a Souls game.” Each their own, though. Everyone’s different. But I adored it. Best game I’ve played this gen.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:02 PM, UleTheVee said:

God of War lol

Since I used to play GOW on every PlayStation console before I got into PC gaming, I will agree with this one and the new game seems to be a masterpiece...Too bad us PC players without a PlayStation can't get to enjoy it...(sobs in the corner).

If we're not specifically referring to PlayStation exclusives, then I definitely feel like the two monumentally successful games that Rockstar has released should be up there on this list. GTA V might have first been released on the PS3, but the PS4 version is far better. I really don't know if there is a video game more popular that GTA V these days. Then there's Red Dead Redemption II, which was released a few months ago. The gameplay of this one is incredible! In general, Rockstar always does an amazing job with these games.