Register Now
DylanC

PS4 game of the generation?

Their are too many play station games that brings excitement in this our generation, it's simply a console game that is built around frostbite engine, which improves the quality of the gameplay. I enjoy playing needs 4 speed, asphalt, PES, FIFA, Resident evil, assassins Creed etc via play station 4 console due to its quality gameplay. 

When it comes to game of the generation via PS4 I'll simply say, everyone has choices and those choice should be respected. I love FIFA game series as my best generation video game to date. I am a soccer love, and I love to play and control my favourite team and player. I understand EA FIFA have not improve its gameplay recently which is looking off their normal self, the gameplay needs massive improvement to receive the plaudit once again. 

On 8/26/2020 at 3:09 PM, The Blackangel said:

Red Dead Redemption 2. There's just no question about it in my opinion.

Yeah, RDR2 is one game on the Playstation 4 franchise that maxed out my expectations. The same thing goes with TLOU2. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Uncharted 4, blood-borne, The Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of war 2. This are PS4 console action/adventure games that I love playing on PS4. 

I just got into playing Uncharted 4 all over again in a very long time I stopped the game. It gives me a new feeling into the game genre. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just got into playing Uncharted 4 all over again in a very long time I stopped the game. It gives me a new feeling into the game genre. 

That's tremendous that you've started with the game again after dropping it. That have happened to me via resident evil after playing the version 2, now I'm back with the seventh edition. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous that you've started with the game again after dropping it. That have happened to me via resident evil after playing the version 2, now I'm back with the seventh edition. 

You're back with playing the seventh edition of which particular video game?