Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most Beautiful Game World?

What in your opinion are some of the most beautiful game worlds in existence? I’m not necessarily talking about the quality of graphics here—more the aesthetic design of the world, both in terms of nature and architecture.

In terms of modern games, I love both Skyrim and Dragon Age. In terms of classic games, I still think Myst and Riven (PC games) are some of the most beautiful I’ve seen.

54 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I want to play that. Do I need to play the other Bioshock games first, or are they all pretty independent of each other?

You do not need to play Bioshock 1 and 2 before Infinite. Infinite isn't tied to the first two games in any direct way (there are minor nods but the story is independent of them).

I'm going to vote for ARK: Survival Evolved, Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto V. In Minecraft the graphics aren't important but what you have built there. ARK has a very beautiful atmosphere and GTA V's open world is amazing.

I haven't played much, but of what I like, I'd say Donkey Kong.  OK, don't laugh - but it has some really cool graphics and sounds.  In fact, it might be better than Mario in that regard.

OK, 2nd best of what I like would be Mario Kart I think.

Edited by Jayson