Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most Beautiful Game World?

I vote for Skyrim as well!  The attention to details these designers are able to capture and create is ASTOUNDING! Graphics is one thing but I think the thing that REALLY rounds out the entire experience aside from the storyline is the music. Skyrim I believe is one of those games that's considered timeless and can be enjoyed and appreciated for generations.

6 hours ago, Sharon said:

I vote for Skyrim as well!  The attention to details these designers are able to capture and create is ASTOUNDING! Graphics is one thing but I think the thing that REALLY rounds out the entire experience aside from the storyline is the music. Skyrim I believe is one of those games that's considered timeless and can be enjoyed and appreciated for generations.

Yeah - Skyrim is very good as well as RDR2. I think both games have some uniqueness in how their world was designed to give it an interesting experience to gamers. 

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'd call it a toss up between Horizon Zero Dawn with it's nature-reclaimed ruins and rugged American landscape and Assassin's Creed Odyssey with it's lovely beautiful sun kissed Greek Isles and impressive Architecture.

Hey pass some of that tea over here cause you got good taste. 

20 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Either Mobil 1 Rally Championship for the PC, GT6 for the PS3, or Car and Driver Grand Tour Racing '98 for the PS1.

Do racing games really count?  Impressive graphics yes but most of the contract is modelled after real tracks, cars and so on.  Even the for the ones that aren't there is very little world building or lore involved in the design and I'd say that's more important than graphical fidelity.